Use

Expired Deals

sort by: most recent
Showing 1 - 3 out of 3 matches for desktop computer deals

Lenovo End of Summer Sale: Up to extra $150 off tablets, laptops, desktops

hotness: 3/5
$150 off + free shipping
SHOP NOW
Lenovo knocks up to an extra $150 off select ThinkPad laptops, tablets, and ThinkCentre desktops as part of its End of Summer Sale. (Applicable coupons are listed on the product page.) Plus, all orders receive free shipping. Sale ends September 21. A couple best bets:

See all Lenovo Coupons.

Dell Small Business Sale: Up to 35% off Optiplex and Precision Desktops

hotness: 3/5
Up to 35% off + free shipping
SHOP NOW
Dell Small Business takes up to 35% off a selection of Dell Optiplex and Precision desktops and all-in-one PCs, with deals from $399.99. Plus, all orders bag free shipping. Deal ends September 22 at 7 am ET.

A best bet is the Dell OptiPlex 9020 MT Intel Haswell Core i7 3.4GHz Mini Tower Desktop PC (pictured, no monitor) for $949 with free shipping. That's $492 off list and the lowest total price we could find. It features an Intel Haswell Core i7-4770 3.4GHz quad core processor, 8GB RAM, 1TB 7200 rpm hard drive, AMD Radeon HD 8570 1GB video card, DVD burner, and Windows 7 Professional 64-bit. (It includes a Windows 8.1 Pro license.)

Dell Precision T1700 Haswell Core i7 Quad 3.4GHz PC

hotness: 2/5
$694 + free shipping
SHOP NOW
Dell Small Business offers its Dell Precision T1700 Intel Haswell Core i7 3.4GHz Small Form Workstation PC for $999. Apply coupon code "BC99F83NMMMVL4" and it drops to $694.33. With free shipping, that's $695 off and the lowest total price we could find. It features an Intel Haswell Core i7-4770 3.4GHz quad-core processor, 8GB RAM, 500GB 7200 rpm hard drive, DVD drive, and Windows 7 Professional. (A Windows 8.1 Professional license is included.) Deal ends September 30.
Want to know the moment we post a great deal on Desktops?  
〈 PREV   1   NEXT 〉

Don't miss a single chance to save. Here are more Desktops discounts.