- Print and bring your confirmation email, receipt, or order number
- bring valid ID and the credit card you used for your purchase
- don't wait in line if you don't have to — look for an in-store pickup kiosk or desk once you've arrived
Best Buy: Place your online order any time before 3 pm (local time) and you can pick it up in-store as early as 45 minutes later.
Fry's Electronics: Online orders received by 3 pm (local time) will be processed and ready for pickup today.
Lowe's: In-stock merchandise purchased online can be picked up in-store 20 minutes after ordering. Orders must be placed 60 minutes prior to store closing.
Micro Center: Place your order online before 8 pm and Micro Center will have it ready within 18 minutes. (Closing hours may vary.)
Nordstrom: Select merchandise can be ordered online and picked up in-store within an hour. (Qualifying items will have a "Pick Up In Store" option on the product page.)
Sears: Look for the "Buy online - Pick up in store eligible" icon on select merchandise, place your order by 3 pm local time, and you can pick it up in-store by 6 pm local time.Stores open today:
These stores don't offer online ordering with in-store pickup, but they are open on Christmas Eve. Plus, several offer the ability to check in-store inventory (or, in some cases, reserve an item) from your computer. The stores:
- Apple (hours vary by location)
- Barnes & Noble (reserve online; hours and in-store prices vary)
- Bloomingdale's (hours vary by location)
- Borders (reserve online; hours and in-store prices vary)
- GameStop (most stores open until 7 pm local time; online inventory access)
- Macy's (most stores open until 6 pm local time; online inventory access on select items)
- Target (hours vary by location; online inventory access)
- Toys"R"Us (most stores open until 10 pm local time; online inventory access at select stores)
- Walmart (hours vary by location; online inventory access)