Starbucks' annual fall Pumpkin Spice Latte tradition — it's back in Starbucks locations as of last week — is the reason we have a pumpkin spice season these days. But this simple latte, flavored with pumpkin and spices, is far from the only pumpkin spice treat you'll find in shops this fall.
While this list won't include every single one of the hundreds of pumpkin spice products you'll find on store shelves, we've attempted to pull together the highlights of 2015's pumpkin spice craze. So if you're hoping to binge on pumpkin spice season before it vanishes again, here are some limited-time-only confections that you should be looking for.
Note: Links to the products have been provided whenever possible.
Fall-Flavored Coffee Fix
Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte is what we're all here for. Though not everyone enjoys this fall coffee treat, it's gone beyond the confines of Starbucks these days. For anyone wanting their fall (and their caffeine) to be a bit more pumpkin-flavored, you can also find pumpkin coffee drinks at Caribou Coffee, Dunkin Donuts, Tim Hortons, and just about every other local coffee house you might come across.
- Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte: Available hot or iced, for those climates that haven't quite cooled down to fall weather just yet.
- Starbucks Via Instant Pumpkin Spice Latte: For those who can't wait for their pumpkin spice fix, there's now an instant version.
- Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino: If you'd prefer your caffeine fix to be pleasantly cool and icy.
- Caribou Coffee Wild Pumpkin: Combines chocolate and pumpkin in a hot or iced drink.
- Dunkin Donuts Pumpkin Coffee: Available hot or iced and as straight-up coffee or a latte. If you'd like to DIY your pumpkin/coffee fix, Dunkin also has packaged coffee beans (or grounds) as well as pumpkin K-Cups.
- Green Mountain Coffee Pumpkin Spice K-Cups: If you need more options in your pumpkin coffee K-Cup selection.
- The Coffee Bean Pumpkin Spice Coffee: Can be enjoyed in store or taken home to make from the comfort of your kitchen.
- Coffee-Mate Pumpkin Spice Flavored Creamer: Will help those who want to get their pumpkin flavoring without much extra effort.
Other Pumpkin-y Drinks
It's no surprise that the pumpkin spice craze has moved beyond coffee and into a whole selection of other beverages, from vodka to coconut milk.
- SO Delicious Pumpkin Spice Coconut Milk: Are pumpkin and coconut an ideal combination? Though we can't quite decide, we do want to try it to find out.
- Silk Pumpkin Spice Soy Milk: Perhaps an addition to your pumpkin spice flavored cereal (which, yes, does exist)? That depends on how much pumpkin spice is too much for your taste buds.
- Lifeway Pumpkin Spice Kefir: Fans of this milk drink and pumpkin spice will be happy to know that you can now get both in one convenient package.
- Kahlúa Pumpkin Spice: Clearly the ideal choice for making boozy pumpkin spice coffee to warm you up.
- Pinnacle Vodka Pumpkin Pie Vodka: Though we aren't entirely sure how you add pie to vodka, Pinnacle has done it — ideal for cocktails with a fall-flavored twist.
Pumpkin Spice for Breakfast
Pumpkin for breakfast? Well, since pumpkin is technically a fruit, perhaps it isn't such an outlandish idea… and if you'd like to give it a try, you have a myriad of options to choose from.
- Pumpkin Spice Mini-Wheats: If you were looking for pumpkin spice-flavored cereal to start those fall days, you're in luck.
- Pepperidge Farm Pumpkin Spice Swirl Bread: An ideal base for French toast.
- Thomas Pumpkin Spice English Muffins: For those of you who prefer English muffins to toast.
- Thomas Pumpkin Spice Bagels: For those of you who prefer bagels to English muffins or toast.
- Pumpkin Noosa Yogurt: This creamy yogurt is delicious on its own, but the addition of pumpkin (the real thing rather than pumpkin flavoring) makes it the perfect seasonal treat.
- Chobani Pumpkin Spice Greek Yogurt: You didn't think there would be just one kind of pumpkin-flavored yogurt this season, did you? Chobani's Greek yogurt also uses real pumpkin, but dresses it up with cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Quaker Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal: There's nothing like a hot bowl of oatmeal on a crisp fall morning, and now you can enjoy this particular fall flavor too.
- Eggo Pumpkin Spice Waffles: What's tastier than an Eggo? A pumpkin spice Eggo!
- Pumpkin Pie Pop Tarts: Yes, we do rate pumpkin pie flavoring to be just about the same as pumpkin spice flavoring.
Pumpkin Chocolate, Marshmallows, and Other Treats
If you have a sweet tooth, you're in luck because the selection of pumpkin packed confections is huge — and this is really just the highlights.
- Hershey's Kisses Pumpkin Spice: The only downside to these tasty candies is that Kisses are so good on their own. Do you really need to add extra flavoring? Apparently so.
- Pumpkin Spice Latte M&Ms: These have hit to the center of our caffeine-loving hearts by offering a Pumpkin Spice Latte flavor. Yum.
- Peeps Pumpkin Spice Dipped Marshmallow Chicks: Peeps aren't just for Easter anymore, as this limited time flavor shows.
- Jet-Puffed Pumpkin Spice Marshmallows: Just think of the hot chocolate possibilities!
- Oreo Pumpkin Spice: Oreo is all about seasonal flavors, so it's no surprise that you can now find them with bright orange filling.
- Pepperidge Farms Pumpkin Spice Milano Cookies: Milanos are good enough on their own, but can now be found with a pumpkin spice filling.
- Keebler Pumpkin Spice Fudge Stripes Cookies: These crispy cookies are sure to please any pumpkin-lovers in the household.
- Nestlé Toll House Pumpkin Spice Cookie Dough: If you prefer making your own fresh cookies to buying pre-packaged, Toll House takes the effort out of it with prepped cookie dough.
- Nestlé Toll House Pumpkin Spice Morsels: If you want to make your cookies from scratch, however, these pumpkin spice chips are a perfect addition.
- Hostess Pumpkin Spice Twinkies: Twinkies filled with pumpkin spice flavored cream? Seems like a good companion to your pumpkins spice latte.
- Krispy Kreme Pumpkin Spice Latte Cake Doughnut: A latte and a donut all in one? We're in love.
- Pillsbury Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Rolls: Pumpkin and spices seem like the ideal addition to this breakfast treat.
- Pumpkin Spice Jello Pudding: We're not sure we'd want this refrigerated treat when we hit the colder fall months, so those in warm climes should enjoy it while they can.
Pumpkin Ice Cream
Though these are also cold treats that may not be ideal for cool fall nights, we can't say no to ice cream.
- Ben & Jerry's Pumpkin Cheesecake Ice Cream: Far from the oddest flavor you'll find at Ben & Jerry's, this pumpkin-flavored ice cream with graham cracker swirl seems perfect. (Perhaps served a la mode with a slice of pumpkin pie?)
- Dairy Queen Pumpkin Pie Blizzard: You'll want to get Dairy Queen's Blizzard of the month while you still can.
- Red Robin's Spiced Pumpkin Pie Shake: For a slightly more drinkable variant on the pumpkin spice ice cream craze.
If you don't have much of a sweet tooth — though we imagine most of these are a little sweeter than their non-pumpkin variants — pumpkin spice flavors can be found everywhere this season, from Pringles to pretzels.
- Planters Pumpkin Spice Almonds: If you like almonds and pumpkin, what's not to love?
- Spiced Pumpkin Pie Clif Bar: Perfect for your on-the-go pumpkin spice needs.
- GoGo Apple-Pumpkin Spice Applesauce: Though this certainly wasn't the first instance of pumpkin flavored sweets or snacks, apple and pumpkin is a flavor combination that may make more sense than almost anything else on this list.
- Pumpkin Spice Pringles: With all of the odd chip flavors on store shelves these days, don't bother to ask why — ask why not.
- Wrigley's Extra Pumpkin Spice Gum: Another source of your pumpkin spice fix on the go.
- Auntie Anne's Pumpkin Pretzel Nuggets: Pumpkins and pretzels. Together at last, or an unthinkable flavor combination? You won't know until you try them.
Pumpkin Spice Condiments
Yes, pumpkin spice has even arrived in the condiment aisle.
- Philadelphia Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese Spread: Would it be too much to put pumpkin spice cream cheese on a pumpkin spice bagel, or would this hit pumpkin spice overload? We can't decide.
- Pumpkin Spice Country Crock Butter: Though Country Crock suggests this with holiday vegetable dishes, we're thinking — as with pumpkin spice cream cheese — that the best use would be on pumpkin spice toast.
- Jif Pumpkin Pie Spice Peanut Butter Whipped Spread: Pumpkin pie peanut butter and jelly sandwiches? We've got to try this.
- Cedar's Pumpkin Spice Hummus: The sweet yet savory taste of pumpkin may actually be the perfect addition to this staple spread.
Pumpkin Spice Scents
You didn't think that pumpkin spice would end with food, did you? Give yourself or your home a fall-scented makeover with these pumpkin spice scents.
- Bath & Body Works Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin: There's more than just one product with this Bath & Body Works seasonal pumpkin scent; you'll find scents, scrubs, lotions, and more with a spicy pumpkin twist.
- Glade Pumpkin Spice: To give your home the scent of a fresh-baked pumpkin pie, all you have to do is pick up this fall-themed scent.
Have your own favorite pumpkin-inspired products for the season? Let us know about them in the comments!