During the course of our daily deal spelunking, we often come across some amusing, eccentric, and outright bizarre stuff. Normally we just laugh amongst ourselves, but today we're letting you in on the joke; below are some wacky and weird outfits that we've encountered while rummaging for deals. These 10 items are so quirky, we're not sure if anyone can pull them off — sadly, not even Ryan Gosling. Whether it be due to a brave pattern, or materials of questionable origin, sometimes there's a reason why these things go on sale.
1. Initially upon finding these shoes (left), we thought we'd accidentally clicked through to The Snooki Shop's footwear section (right). Yes, that's still happening.
3. While crisp and clean looking, wearing white is just too risky; you can't eat spaghetti, you can't drink red wine, and, as Steve Martin demonstrates, you can't paint giant black abstracts. So what's the point?!
4. The shirt on the left is one step away from joining the paisley extravaganzas that make up the wardrobe of Cam from Modern Family.
4. Sassy pants!
6. We wanted to see if anyone could make this men's one-piece waffle suit look good, so we tested it out on man-candy Ryan Gosling. Turns out even he can't pull it off.
9. If Gangnam Style could be personified in a pair of leggings, it would look like these.
10. These dragon-esque kicks are straight out of Skyrim. Grats to Nike for grinding all the way to 100 in Smithing!