Laptops are hot holiday items, so it comes as no surprise that we've already seen at least 65 laptop ads for Black Friday — with many more to come! Below we've highlighted the deals we think are worth watching and compared them to previous deals we've listed on these or similar systems. We're also stacking them up against our laptop predictions to see which deals you need to look out for.
- Best Buy: Lenovo AMD E-300 Dual-Core 16" Laptop with 2GB RAM, 250GB HDD for $180
At $180, this laptop exceeds our "basic laptop" prediction by $9 and would be the least-expensive 16" dual-core laptop we've seen.
- Best Buy: Toshiba L775-57307 17.3" Laptop with 4GB RAM, 320GB HDD for $350
We're not sure what CPU will be coupled with this system, but otherwise this desktop replacement looks like a steal at $350.
- OfficeMax: Acer Aspire AS5750Z-4882 15.6" Laptop with 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD for $350
It won't break any records, but this laptop is poised to tie previous deals as the least-expensive 16" Acer Aspire laptop we've seen.
- OfficeMax: Toshiba Satellite 15.6" Laptop with 4GB RAM, 320GB HDD for $300
Although we don't know what processor is housed inside this system, at $300 it's still positioned to be among the least-expensive Toshiba Satellites we've ever seen.
- Sam's Club: HP Pavilion Core i7 16" Laptop with 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD for $699
This would be the least-expensive HP Pavilion laptop we've seen with 8GB of RAM and a Core i7 CPU.
- Staples: HP HP2000 14.6" Laptop with 2GB RAM, 320GB HDD for $300
Although we've seen this system at this price before, this would be the first it sells for this price without rebate hassles.
- Walmart: Compaq Presario AMD Dual Core 15.6" Laptop with 2GB RAM, 250GB HDD for $198
It's $18 pricier than Best Buy's deal and $9 above our Black Friday prediction, but if you can't make it to Best Buy and live near a Walmart, this in-store only deal is the second best "basic laptop" deal we've seen for this Black Friday.
- AAFES.com: HP 16" Laptop with 4GB RAM, 320GB HDD for $279
We've never seen a 16" HP laptop dip this low in price before.
- Best Buy: HP AMD Quad Core A8 Laptop with 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD for $430
If true, this rumor would be the least-expensive Core A8-based laptop we've seen.
- Best Buy: Gateway Intel Atom 10" Laptop with 1GB RAM, 250GB HDD for $150
A netbook in 2011? You better believe it. And at $150, it'd be the cheapest Gateway netbook to date.
- Best Buy: ASUS Intel Core i7 14" Laptop with 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD for $700
We've seen similar ASUS laptops at this exact price point before, but never have we seen a system with a full 8GB of RAM.
- BJ's: ASUS N53SV Core i7 Quad 16" Laptop with 12GB RAM, 750GB HDD for $750
It's not often you find a laptop stuffed with 12GB of RAM. This system also packs a Core i7 quad-core CPU and a 750GB HDD. That's a lot of laptop for a system that's just $30 above our Black Friday prediction for a desktop replacement.
- BJ's: ASUS X53E-RH92 15.6" Laptop with 6GB RAM, 500GB HDD for $350
This system is just $25 shy of hitting our Black Friday prediction for mainstream laptops. However, processor info is still uncertain.
- Costco: Dell 17.3" Laptop with 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD for $700
This system beats our Black Friday prediction for desktop replacements by $20. However, like the above-mentioned model, processor info is still unknown.
- Office Depot: HP G7-1281NR 17.3" Laptop with 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD for $350
At this price, this laptop would be the least-expensive 17" HP laptop we've seen.
- Radio Shack: Toshiba Satellite C655D-S5332 AMD Dual-Core 15.6" Laptop with 3GB RAM, 500GB HDD for $300
Although it's not confirmed, this deal is very similar to the confirmed deal from OfficeMax mentioned above and would be among the most affordable Satellite laptops we've ever seen.
- Sears: Sylvania SYNET7WIC 7" Netbook with 512MB RAM, 2GB HDD for $80
Hands down the least expensive netbook we've seen. And probably the most underpowered, too.
We're constantly unearthing new ads, so keep an eye on future ones by bookmarking our Black Friday page.