Google getting into gaming?
Let's run through the Google-joke checklist:
- They'll remain in beta forever
- you'll need to be invited to play them by friends who already have access
- they'll all be text-based (at least for the first couple years)
- they'll serve up ads all over the place
- you won't feel even a small twinge of fear as you hand over all your personal information
iPhone 4 announcement on June 22?
This information was gathered by someone looking through the Yerba Buena Center for Arts booking schedule and seeing that Apple reserved that day for an event. This is like stalking, people! Next you're going to start going through Steve Jobs' garbage. (Actually, I bet some of you already do!)
Palm getting bought by HTC? Lenovo? Motorola? Nokia?
This is the most attention Palm's gotten from anyone in YEARS. Enjoy it while you can.
Verizon confirms iPhone coming to their network in December?
OK. OK. HANG ON! So, this is "confirmed" by a retail worker in northern Oregon? I'm SURE that he's the guy all the corporate honchos are entrusting with ALL the latest news. Uh-huh.
I hope it's like The Sims — and every day or so, splicers raid your family's pantry for Adam.
See more of his mind-thoughts @dzheough.