- Camp out to get an iPad and receive a "special gift"?
Other than the usual "smug satisfaction" that comes with getting an Apple product on day one.
- Not enough iPads being produced to fill the demand?
Do they mean the demand for a better tablet device? Then, no matter how many they make, they won't fill that.
- New PSP to be a tablet/phone hybrid?
As always, Sony leads the way ... in un-wanted innovation. What happened to you, Sony? You used to be so cool!
- All Android phones will get 2.1 OS?
Google will be giving away free updates of their free OS to everyone?! For free?! AND you get to keep your crappy G1 handset?!
- iPhone price drop to happen after iPad launch?
A strategic move, by Apple, to make the iPad look even more ridiculously over-priced.
- No more mail-in rebates attached to Palm devices?
Er ... yeah ... it's the rebates which are slowing adoption of your awesome platform.
This Week's Rumor Roundup: iPad, iPhone, AndroidPublished
Rumors are a low-fat food:
Please note that, although prices sometimes fluctuate or expire unexpectedly, all products and deals mentioned in this feature were available at the lowest total price we could find at the time of publication (unless otherwise specified).