- Louis Ramirez's Louieville Tech
- Plastic Logic Que -- how much would you pay for an eBook reader?
- Sony's Dash -- let the deals roll in
- MSI does dual touch-screen laptops
- Quirky tech
- Sony's XBR-LX900 HDTV -- half robot, half TV
- Sharp's 4-pixel TVs
- PowerMat redeems itself
- Energizer's wireless charging pad -- still overpriced
- Hands-on w/ the Nexus One
- Coolest OLED screen you'll never use
dealnews in Sin City: The best values (and other cool stuff) at CES 2010 (updated)Published
dealnews staffers Louis Ramirez and Jeff Somogyi (our Features and Media Editors, respectively) are leaving the arctic tundra otherwise known as New York City for the tropical (at least by east coast standards), gadget-filled land of Las Vegas, where they'll be covering the 2010 Consumer Electronics Show. They'll be approaching the show with a decidedly dealnews-ian slant — by scouring the booths for new products with an eye on the best value for your money. (I'm sure there'll be some wicked cool items that they won't be able to pass up, too — we'll let those slide.) We'll post some notable stories below and you can also follow them via their blogs (The Somogyi Perspective and Louieville Tech) and Twitter feeds (@dzheough and @louisramirez).
Please note that, although prices sometimes fluctuate or expire unexpectedly, all products and deals mentioned in this feature were available at the lowest total price we could find at the time of publication (unless otherwise specified).