Every day, dealnews brings you the best deals available on the hottest items on the Internet. We scour over 2,000 online retailers and tens of thousands of deals to deliver the best 200+ deals each and every day — the kinds of deals you'd normally only see on Black Friday. We verify that each deal is valid, the lowest total price we could find, and from a reputable retailer. Then and only then do we post it for you. We take getting a bargain seriously, and then share what we find with you.
Back in 1997, dealnews started as a couple of friends hunting for good deals on cool technology gadgets, computers and electronics and then sharing that information to more friends on the dealnews website. We’ve since grown to include a large professional writing and editing staff, numerous web-savvy engineers and designers, and more. However, the core reason for what we do hasn’t changed. We love getting a great deal on really cool stuff, and we want to share.
Our Editorial Guarantee
Every deal we list is the lowest price we could find, sold by a reputable store.
Implicit in our guarantee:
- We list the best deals period, regardless of our relationship with the seller.
- We ban any store that we find has a history of poor customer service.
- We never list a higher price from another store just because it is an advertiser.
At dealnews, we do not claim to work without influence of advertisers. For example, it is critical that we work with our advertisers to craft deals for our readers. But our philosophy is to report deals with the highest standards of quality and ethics. dealnews.com is the only online shopping site we know of with an editorial guarantee, which we believe is why over 95% of dealnews' readers trust us more than any other online shopping site.
Besides the deals themselves, what else is cool here?
Good question! Here's a quick top 5:
- We can send you an email alert so you don't miss a deal. In the market for a big-screen LCD TV and want to find out when a deal happens? This would be the option for you.
- As we understand it, the dealmac forum is the most popular Macintosh forum on the Web. That does make us wonder what the least popular Macintosh forum on the Web is. It's not ours, though we're pretty sure of THAT.
- Subscribe to our newsletter for a daily reminder in your inbox of our best deals for that day. If you occasionally forget to check dealnews, this will deliver them to your inbox so you won’t miss anything.
- See if dealcoupon has a web coupon before you buy anything from anywhere. You might only get free shipping or $5 off, but that's still free shipping or $5 off.
- We've got a good selection of RSS deal feeds. Pick a feed, stick it in your email client, My Yahoo, iGoogle, or even on your own website, and get a steady broadcast of deals.
dealnews has a staff of dozens of people. If you're interested in working for dealnews, see our jobs@dealnews page to see what openings are available.
Where we are
dealnews.com, Inc., is headquartered at 101 Quality Circle, Suite 100 in Huntsville, Alabama, with another office in Brooklyn (DUMBO) at 45 Main Street, Brooklyn, New York. You can reach our company voicemail at (256) 971-6840, but please remember, dealnews doesn't sell the products we list. If you have a problem with an order, please contact the merchant who sells that deal or check our consumer advocates page for other options. Sorry, but calls asking us to sell you the products we list won't be returned.
What people are saying about us
Visit our Press Room to find out what people are saying about dealnews.
I've got more questions
Please see our FAQ.