Compare Android Phone Deals
No warranty information is provided.
Of note, phones that are activated by today on the Share Everything plan will get free activation; otherwise the activation fees adds $35. The gift card will be emailed to you four to six weeks after purchase. For more details, read our Samsung Galaxy S4 review, in which we compare it to another popular Android phone, the HTC One.
Of note, Google Play also offers it for Android for 99 cents. That's tied with our mention from a month ago and the lowest price we could find by $3.
- Download CamCard Free for iPhone or iPod touch or Android
- click here, then enter your email and create a password
- when you receive your verification email, click through the link to activate your account
- follow and share CamCard on Twitter, Facebook, or Google+
- login to CamCard Free with the password you created and you'll be upgraded to the Full version
A $36 activation fee applies; however, this will be waived for Costco members. (The credit will be reflected on the bill two to three months after purchase.)
Looking for a new 2-year contract with AT&T instead? Amazon now offers this phone in Glacial Silver or Stealth Black for $79.99 with free shipping, which is $68 less than last month's mention for this phone on the AT&T network. A $36 activation fee applies
A $36 activation fee applies. For more details, read our Samsung Galaxy S4 review, in which we compare it to another popular Android phone, the HTC One.