dealnews Releases Free iPhone App
Hundreds of Daily Deals and Discounts in the Palm of Your Hand
BROOKLYN, NY (MARCH 30, 2011)
, the premier year-round resource for online deals on consumer electronics, gadgets, computers, apparel, and more, launched a free Apple application that allows iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch users to swiftly browse more than 100 deals a day from 2,000+ reputable online retailers using a simple, yet elegant, interface. The dealnews app
is ideal for on-the-go shoppers, bargain browsers and deal hunters looking to stay connected and updated on the best online deals
from the convenience of their iOS devices.
The dealnews free iPhone app
is now available for consumers to download at the iTunes App Store: CLICK HERE
“The app is a great mobile tool for consumers to stay connected with dealnews,” said Dan de Grandpre, editor-in-chief of dealnews.com, Inc. “Our custom designed app provides users with a highly useful and accessible service that allows them to peruse the best online deals on the hottest products at their leisure…all in the palm of their hand.”
The dealnews app v1.0 comes complete with several advanced features to help shoppers identify the best deals at the lowest prices and complete online purchases. Additional features include:
- Search: browse deals and coupons by product, category or keyword.
- Push Alerts: create personal deal alerts for specific products, categories or keywords; users will be notified within two minutes of a deal going live.
- Save: deals can be saved on device for future consideration.
- Share: users can share deals with family, friends and coworkers via social networks (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) or email.
- Sync: users can sync their mobile phones with previously created alerts on dealnews.com, allowing all deal alerts to be stored and searchable in one location.
- Coupon Code Tracking: search for coupons; includes easy “clipping” for use at vendors’ online checkout.
- Newest Deals: The "New" tab will display the most recent deals since your last visit.
The dealnews app
is the second mobile application developed and released by dealnews.com. The first was the popular dealnews Black Friday app
, which was downloaded by nearly 300,000 iOS and Android users. The dealnews app for Android devices is currently in development and will be released soon.
To view a demonstration video of the dealnews free iPhone app, please CLICK HERE
Connect with dealnews.com:
is the premier year-round resource for online deals
on consumer electronics
, and more. Named one of the best services by PC World and best shopping site by MSN Money, the Company’s mission
is to save consumers money by directing them to the best online bargains offered by trustworthy outlets. dealnews relies on a team of expert editors and proprietary research tools to uncover more than 100 of the web’s hottest deals, coupons and sales everyday at the lowest prices. In 2010, dealnews readers purchased an estimated $400M in merchandise from vendors listed on the site.
Founded in 1997, dealnews is headquartered in Huntsville, Alabama with an office in New York City. For more information, please visit dealnews.com.