Helping Shoppers Make Sense of Holiday Sales, dealnews Uncovers and Reviews
For Black Friday, Dealnews Promises Web’s Only Confirmed List of
“Doorbuster” Sales Available Online
Hunstville, AL (November 16, 2006) – Free shipping. Bonus gifts. Rebates. Coupons. Markdowns.
To help shoppers make sense of the avalanche of holiday promotions, dealnews (www.dealnews.com) has come to the rescue with special bargain-hunting features aimed at guiding consumers to the guaranteed lowest prices for the season’s hottest gifts.
Named one of the best services of 2006 by PC World, dealnews.com is the Web’s most trusted guide to the best deals on electronics, computers, gadgets, men’s apparel, and more.
Unlike most shopping engines, which only tout prices from advertisers, dealnews’ editors screen hundreds of deals every day and review only those that pass the dealnews test: Is it the guaranteed lowest price, is it sold by a reputable store, and is it actually worth it?
“Every year, shoppers are faced with an increasing number of holiday promotions and specials that can get very confusing and overwhelming,” said dealnews founder and editor-in-chief Daniel de Grandpre. “dealnews helps consumers make sense of it all by filtering out the rip-offs and duds and directing readers to the very best deals online.”
For the 2007 holidays, dealnews boasts specials features and services to help holiday shoppers find the perfect gift at the best price, including:
- dealnews Gift Guide (http://dealnews.com/gift-ideas.html): Relying on its team of expert editors and readers, dealnews’ Gift Guide is updated daily with the latest and best deals on the season’s hottest gifts. Searchable by price range, be sure to check out gifts for under $25 for cool and unusual stocking stuffer ideas.
- Black Friday Guide: To help shoppers dodge the mall crowds, dealnews’ Black Friday Guide will give shoppers the inside scoop on “doorbuster” deals – specials designed to lure shoppers into stores – that will also actually available online. The guide will be posted on www.dealnews.com on Thursday, November 24.
While many Web sites now list Black Friday promotions, dealnews’ Black Friday Guide will only showcase sales that have been confirmed by dealnews’ editors. According to a survey by dealnews, many sites that listed Black Friday sales in advance last year had a very low accuracy rate.
- dealcoupon (http://dealnews.com/coupons/): Smart online shoppers know that they should always check for a coupon before making any web purchase. Dealcoupon features updated daily listings on the newest and most popular coupon codes for hundreds of online stores.
- dealmac (http://dealmac.com/): Hailed as “the Mac daddy of Apple deals” by Wired News, dealmac is the web’s most popular source for Mac deals and promotions from iPods to MacBooks.
- dealcam (http://dealnews.com/digital-cameras/): The web’s most trusted price comparison engine for shoppers looking for the most honest bargain on digital cameras and DV camcorders
About dealnews.com, Inc.
dealnews.com, Inc. operates a network of six web sites that guide consumers to the best deals on consumer electronics, computers, men’s apparel, and more. Its flagship site, dealnews.com, was named one of the best services of 2006 by PC World. Relying on its team of expert editors, reader intelligence, and proprietary research tools, dealnews.com showcases up to 100 of the top deals, coupons, and sales every day. Founded in 1997, dealnews is headquartered in Huntsville, Alabama with editorial offices in New York City.April 19th, 2007