They may not account for the most Black Friday sales, but few consumers can resist the call of a good gadget deal. This year there's an abundance of products to chose from, whether you're kickstarting your New Year's resolutions with a fitness tracker, or cutting your cable with a dedicated streamer. We've rounded up some of our favorite Black Friday gadget deals for your shopping convenience.
Best Black Friday Electronics Deals
- Free $25 Visa Prepaid Card with Wearable Tech Purchase at Staples
- Get a jump start on your fitness goals with this hard-to-beat deal from Staples. Purchase any wearable tech in-store or online and get a $25 prepaid Visa card via mail. Assuming you use the $25 card, it's among the best wearable tech deals we've seen this Black Friday.
- Fitbit Flex Wireless Wristband for $69 at Walmart
- The Fitbit Flex tracks your steps, calories, distance, and sleep. Although it hit this price point once before (last December), it's a very rare price for a still popular fitness tracker. Additionally, it beats Kohl's Black Friday price, which costs $6 more.
- Amazon Fire TV Streaming Media Player for $74 at Staples
- Amazon's Fire TV is a well-polished set-top streamer, specifically if you're already an Amazon Prime subscriber. At this price, it's a buck under our prediction for this streamer. Alternatively, Meijer will offer the Fire TV at this same price. Honorable mention goes to hhgregg, which is offering it for just a buck more.
- Pebble SmartWatch for iOS and Android Devices for $79.99 at Best Buy
- Best Buy is slashing the prices of both the Pebble base model and the Pebble Steel, making both watches a smart buy. The original Pebble will fall to $80, beating our previous low by $19; similarly, the Pebble Steel will surpass its previous best price by $20.
- Beats by Dr. Dre Solo HD On-Ear Headphones for $79.99 at Best Buy
- Chances are you know at least one person who wants Beats headphones for the holidays. If so, these are the cheapest pair of Beats Solo HD headphones we've seen. (This is the price we typically see for refurb models.) We recommend opting for Best Buy's deal, which beats Target's price by $18.
- Keurig 2.0 K460 Brewing System for $100 at Sam's Club
- If you can look beyond the company's new DRM policy, this Keurig 2.0 machine is the cheapest we've seen and $30 off the full retail price.
- Dyson DC33 Multi-Floor Bagless Upright Vacuum for $199 at Walmart
- If you've always wanted a Dyson, but couldn't justify the premium price, Walmart will offer the DC33 for $199. That blows away our Black Friday prediction for Dysons in general and it's the best price we've seen for his vacuum by $40.
- 2nd-Gen Nest Learning Thermostat for $199.99 at Best Buy
- The smart home of the future is becoming more affordable as Best Buy blows past our $220 prediction for the Nest Thermostat, bringing this in-demand gadget to the lowest price we've ever seen at $200.
Gadgets are the essence of any Black Friday deal and these are just a few of our favorite gadget deals at the moment. Be sure to check back as additional electronics deals are added.
Excited for Black Friday deals? Consider subscribing to the DealNews Select Newsletter to get a daily recap of all our deals; you never know when a Black Friday price will be released! You can also download the DealNews app, check out the latest Black Friday ads, or read more buying advice.